You know the type…they can eat an entire bag of chips, maybe a whole pizza and then wash it down with a 6-pack while never, ever gaining a pound. They have a metabolism of steel that a deep-fried turkey can’t touch. And a bill of health that would make any life insurance exam pro scratch their head in disbelief. So during this Thanksgiving season, I can think of no better way to indulge your not-so-risk-averse side than with these golden delights:
10. Deep fried bacon. Requires no further explanation.
9. Deep-fried Coke. For that deep-down body thirst.
8. Deep-fried Peeps. Not a peep…
7. Deep-fried Twinkies. I’ve had these and they’re every bit as delicious as they sound…with powdered sugar… and ice cream.
6. Deep-fried cheese curds. Here’s lookin’ at you, Wisconsin.
5. KFC Double Down. Because bread just gets in the way.
4. Deep-fried beer. Coming to a bar near you…
3. Deep-fried Cadbury Eggs. Bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk bawk-aaaaaa!
2. Deep-fried jelly beans. This would have made Snoopy’s spread a little extra special.
1. Deep-fried (wait for it…) butter balls.