Just like building a house, life insurance is the foundation of a solid financial plan. You may be in perfect health, have a great job, and a bright future, but life can take some unexpected turns. Are you prepared?
Consider these questions to ask yourself:
- How do I feel about the amount of life insurance I own?
- If something happens to me, will my insurance replace my income, cover my
mortgage, and allow my family to maintain their lifestyle?
- Has my health changed since I last purchased life insurance?
- Have I had any life changing events since I reviewed my coverage?
- Purchased a home? New job? Marriage? New child? Divorce?
If any of these questions has you thinking, you should review your life insurance portfolio. Your financial health is just as important as your physical and mental health, and
you should have a “checkup” at least every year. Your family depends on you!